Conscious people want to do something good for their health and, therefore, in addition to a balanced diet, often take various nutritional supplements.
More and more people are getting sick and suffering from various deficiencies, allergies are appearing and the urge to optimize their health through social media is constantly growing. Many studies have shown that people with a particular disease or symptom have improved with a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements are recommended, especially if the deficiency symptoms have been detected in the blood test or are simply accepted.
Here, companies selling nutritional supplements have an easy life. Good business marketing strategies show people that it is essential to take a particular preparation. But is not a healthy and balanced diet really enough to prevent deficiency symptoms?
Why dietary supplements make sense
Although dietary supplements have only been available for a few decades, this is often a good opportunity to bring more nutrients to your body, given a fundamentally poor diet (many finished products, low fruit and vegetables) and poor soils. in nutrients.
Stress also plays a major role in this context. This can have a negative effect on digestion, so the body absorbs fewer nutrients. Most people in stress also need more vital substances that, despite healthy eating, can not usually be consumed.
Due to the increasing environmental impact and the many toxins present in the air, the body is overloaded. In order for the human body to withstand these conditions, it needs a large amount of certain vitamins and trace elements.
In many cases, taking a dietary supplement can be helpful.
Which supplements are really useful
First, only a blood test can determine if you have deficiency symptoms and which dietary supplement is best for you. Because not all supplements are beneficial.
The most commonly taken supplements include:
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- folic acid
There are times in life when some supplements are useful. In general, factors such as basic health, nutrition and life circumstances play a role here.
What to look for when buying
In order for you to also benefit from dietary supplements, you must pay attention to the following factors when buying:
- Buy products exclusively from reputable suppliers.
- Pay attention to the high bioavailability of nutrients (often in cheap preparations are contained substances that can not be absorbed by the body or that are very little).
- The products must be of pure quality and do without unnecessary additives.
- Many natural products or plant extracts are the best choice.
Which plant extracts are beneficial to your overall health
- CBD oil – Thanks to the contained cannabidiol and many vitamins, minerals and fiber, this oil is in many ways a very good alternative to chronic pain, anxiety, depression and so much more. High quality CBD oil can be found in pharmacies, health food stores or online at https://cbdkaufen.com/.
- The oil of nigella – This oil is, thanks to the great effect, an ideal companion for people suffering from allergies, sleep disorders, high blood pressure or weakened immune system.
- Chlorella – The well-known seaweed is a true super food when it comes to providing chlorophyll to your body, detoxifying it and enhancing your well-being.
Nutritional supplements can be very useful today because of the unbalanced diet, nutrient-poor soil and daily stress. It is important that buyers pay particular attention to quality, high bioavailability and especially natural products.
Pictures: pexels, Trang Doan | pexels, rawpixel.com