We nailed it!
4 eggs, pinch of salt
Fried rice: 1 rice, 15 shrimp, 3 strips of bacon, 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons of chopped onion, 2 tablespoons of chopped carrots, 2 tablespoons of chopped leeks, a pinch of black pepper
Semi-glace sauce: 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of flour, 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, 150 ml of water, 80 g of milk.
1. Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and melt. Then add 1 tablespoon of flour to make a roux.
2. When the flour is browned, add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and 2 tablespoons tomato sauce and mix.
3. Pour 150 ml of water, 80 ml of milk into the roux and mix until it has the correct consistency.
1. Put 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic and oil in a pan to make garlic oil. Then add 15 shrimp and 3 strips of bacon and sauté.
2. When the shrimp are half cooked, add 2 tablespoons chopped carrots, onions, leeks and 1 serving of rice.
3. When vegetables and rice mix well, add some black peppers.
4. Put the fried rice on the plate and give it a round shape.
1. Place 4 eggs and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix.
2. Put some oil in the pan and heat the pan.
3. When the pan is hot, pour the eggs into the pan and take the edge on both sides with a stick to turn the fan and make a turn.
4. Place the tornado tortilla on the fried rice.
5. Pour the demi-glace sauce and parsley to finish the dish.
▼ CHECK OUR SERIES 🙂
We also have an Instagram account! (@cookat__)
▼ Visit us on IG ▼
. (tagsToTranslate) cookat TV (t) cookat (t) cookat korea (t) cook (t) food (t) cooking (t) foodlovers (t) delicious (t) delish (t) food hack (t) yummy (t) tasty (t) recipe (t) foodie (t) foodporn (t) foodgasm (t) koreanfood (t) tornado (t) omelet (t) omelette (t) omurice